Thursday, August 2, 2012

BLOG 4: FOCUSING ON A CHARACTER FROM THE HUNGER GAMES!

For my final essay i am asked to be one of the character from the hunger games as if i was them i gotta write about my feelings as that character. really anything that comes to my mind. I decided to choose Katniss Everdeen. I chose Katniss Everdeen because she is my favorite character in the Hunger games and she is the most fierce and this essay can be alot of fun. My plans for this final essay is to act like I'm Katniss from the past, present and also the future. those are my plans for the final essay... I want to accomplish alot more than just a few scenes, i want the reader to vision whats going on in their head.. sort of like what Suzanne Collins did in the Hunger Games. The biggest challenge for me to accomplish this, will be trying to think like Katniss and what Katiniss will do, shes a very complicated girl, to me that's going to be the biggest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment